Junior Production Designer
Sustena is a boutique business-to- business brand development and go-to-market firm comprised of analytical, creative, and insightful thinkers who bring passion and commitment to building brands.
- We’re a team of people with never-ending curiosity and collective experience to solve the most complex and evolving B2B brand challenges. Innovation and fresh thinking drive this team as much as the desire to see our clients succeed.
- The backbone of what we do is our time-tested methodology that results in the creation of distinctive, influential and category-leading brands. We are a thoughtful and process-driven group which has aided our success, but we are always looking to innovate and improve our processes.
JUNIOR PRODUCTION DESIGNER- FREELANCE
Your day-to-day activities will vary but will likely include:
Working directly with the Sustena strategy team on visual brand development.
- Translating marketing strategies into appropriate “on brand” design recommendations and develop concepts in order to produce collateral expression
- Developing concepts, sketches and mockups for new and existing projects
- Building brand experiences on website design, product launch environments, business collateral (including PPT), landing pages and digital marketing campaigns.
- Participating in all necessary internal meetings – briefings, status and brainstorming sessions
- Generating ideas and interesting creative work for B2B brands and building out brand extensions
- Designing from concept to completion
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
Has 3-5 years’ experience in design roles. An ideal candidate would come from a business-to-business branding or a digital marketing firm and has-
- Experience in design programs (Adobe Software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office: PowerPoint. Excel and Word
- Experience building out digital and print environments
- Working knowledge of web design (no coding)
- Ability to articulate and present design concepts to supervisors and colleagues
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team of passionate colleagues
- A positive desire to learn and share your insights
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership and personal accountability
- Bonus if you have motion, animation, or illustration skills
- B2B Experience is ideal but not necessary
You’re a self-starter who is organized and comfortable collaborating with colleagues via online video tools, phone, Skype, and in-person.
A BIT MORE ABOUT US:
Two WeWork office locations in Manhattan located on Wall St. and Rockefeller Center
- We offer Freelancer’s the opportunity to work virtually
- A team-oriented culture, we count on each other and expect nothing but top-notch work
- A dynamic and fast-changing firm—it is not unusual to bounce between 3-5 clients on any given day
- A team of senior leaders with direct access to C-suite clients who look to us to be trusted advisors for key aspects of their business.
- An ego-free zone – there is too much to do to have these issues. Everyone here has each other’s back.
The right candidate will be compensated commiserate with the role (expected workload 15-20 hours per week) plus:
- Job-related training from a team that has had respected and stellar careers in this industry
- Opportunities for relevant external training applications based on need and desire to learn
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a thoughtful cover letter along with your resume and portfolio demonstrating why you would be a great fit for our team. Please note, we will not consider applicants without a cover letter and portfolio.
All submissions: Danielle Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org